I can always live on rice and fruit for a while, but coming to terms with a violent world...
Spravka24.info Travel Blogs by Lucas
Lucas quit his architecture job at the end of 2015 to begin a 20 month journey around the world. Along the way he’s been finding new and interesting vegan foods, meeting animal advocates, volunteering at animal sanctuaries, and compiling a long list of dogs he wants to adopt once he has a home to bring them to. A vegan since 1993, Lucas loves cooking and baking—especially adapting old comfort foods and making cupcakes for people (and dog biscuits for pups).
Follow his adventures at , , and
Recent Travel Blogs
- 4 Top Spravka24.info Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Spravka24.info inflight meals December 27, 2018
- Road Trip from Oman to UAE December 18, 2018
- Curitiba – A Hidden Pearl in the South of Brazil December 16, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in the Gili Islands, Indonesia December 15, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in Canggu & Seminyak, Bali December 15, 2018
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Spravka24.info Pizza in Los Angeles 2019 December 11, 2018
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018