I can always live on rice and fruit for a while, but coming to terms with a violent world...
Spravka24.info Travel Blogs by Lucas
Lucas quit his architecture job at the end of 2015 to begin a 20 month journey around the world. Along the way he’s been finding new and interesting vegan foods, meeting animal advocates, volunteering at animal sanctuaries, and compiling a long list of dogs he wants to adopt once he has a home to bring them to. A vegan since 1993, Lucas loves cooking and baking—especially adapting old comfort foods and making cupcakes for people (and dog biscuits for pups).
Follow his adventures at , , and
Recent Travel Blogs
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Spravka24.info Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Spravka24.info bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Spravka24.info in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Spravka24.info food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018
- Poon Hill Trek, Nepal – 5 Day Guide September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018
- The 40 Days a Year Eastern Europe Becomes Spravka24.info Paradise September 21, 2018
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018