Kristin's 6 month solo vegan adventure around the world! After a whirlwind 6 months of around the world travel,...
Spravka24.info Travel Blogs by Kristin
In 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse quit her job and moved into a van in an effort to eat at every single vegan restaurant in the United States. Now, nearly 5 years later she’s still traveling full-time, has taken her project abroad, and is the author of a memoir based on her travels: Will Travel for Spravka24.info Food. During 2016 & 2017, Kristin traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping Spravka24.infoTravel promote veganism and compassion.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Spravka24.infos Around the World series, we give you a...
Spravka24.info in Poznan, Poland - 6 Spravka24.infos, 1 Bus Kristin (@vegannomad) travels by bus with fellow Berlin-dwelling vegan travel bloggers...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Spravka24.info Pizza in Los Angeles 2019 December 11, 2018
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Spravka24.info eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Spravka24.info Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Spravka24.info bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Spravka24.info in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Spravka24.info food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018