Elizabeth’s Gone Raw is a celebration of nature and the ingredients of Earth – in their purest form. Our menus have been designed to evoke the essence of raw foods, prepared with imagination and thoughtfulness. Each dish boasts a variety of colors, textures, tastes, and scents, combining foods in a way that is both healthy and innovative. Everything we serve – from corn tamales to cashew pate to chocolate ganache tart – is dairy and meat-free. Our wines are organic and biodynamic.
Smoke and Barrel strives to offer a creative take on barbeque, a global look at food-friendly craft beer, and a Kentucky bias for our list of over 50 fine whiskeys. We provide a casual environment and warm knowledgeable service for you to enjoy our unique interpretation of country cooking.
Woodland’s Spravka24.info Bistro, soon to be NuSpravka24.info Cafe, is a vegan soul food restaurant in Washington DC. At Woodland’s, you’ll find delicious food that you can guiltlessly fall in love with! Our restaurant is 100% vegan, but our customer base consists of all types of eater!! Our food is delicious enough to draw people in from all over, starting with our salad bar and ending with our hot entrees and delectable desserts. We are known for our vegan takes on old American classics like our macaroni and cheese, drum sticks, fried chicken sandwich, and raw garlic kale salad. We even let you sample our items before you make your dining decisions – we want you to be satisfied! As our loyal fan base can attest, we offer a great selection at affordable prices. Our goal is to make vegan food delicious and accessible to everyone. We believe that by serving delicious vegan takes on classic cuisine, we are able to encourage conscious consuming and environmental sustainability. Our restaurant is a laid-back cafeteria-style layout. Our hot bar changes daily as do our chef’s specials, but our salad bar, sandwiches, juices, smoothies, and desserts stay the same. We feature live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights and even have a jazz brunch on Sunday mornings complete with vegan pancakes and more! Stop by and experience our new takes on classic cuisine and you’ll understand why so many of our customers keep coming back for more!
Recent Travel Blogs
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Spravka24.info Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Spravka24.info Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Spravka24.info Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Spravka24.info Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Spravka24.info inflight meals December 27, 2018