Abeba Tours Ethiopia is a fully licensed company operating in Ethiopia, with headquarters in Addis Ababa. We are registered with the Ethiopian Ministry of Tourism & Culture. We bring over 15 combined years of professional and personal travel experience to ensure our guests are satisfied during their entire stay. We specialize in providing customized tour service and itineraries to all of our guests, working with each of our clients to tailor trips to match specific interests. We are truly dedicated to providing quality service and expert knowledge to our clients, from the initial point of through the end of their stay and often long after they have returned to their home country. We take great pride and responsibility in ensuring a memorable experience in our amazing country. The smiling faces and gracious appreciations from our guests are assurance of our success. Join us and discover the richness of Ethiopia’s tradition.
The National Museum of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa houses the fossilized remains of early hominids including those of Lucy, one of the oldest and most complete fossils of an early human ever found. The four floors of the museum are also home to a large selection of artistic treasures ranging from the 14th to the 20th centuries, items from Ethiopian royal history, and other artifacts like secular arts and crafts, tools, and utensils.
The Ethnological Museum in Addis Ababa is set in the former palace of Emperor Haile Selassie. Before even entering the museum, visitors are confronted with a concrete spiral staircase outside that leads to nowhere, a symbol of Italian Fascist rule in Ethiopia with a triumphant lion atop symbolizing the end of the Italian reign. Inside the museum on the first floor are handicrafts including pottery, jewelry, wood carvings, and other artifacts. The second floor boasts religious folk art, hand crosses, scrolls, icons, and traditional instruments. Visitors can also experience the different chambers of Haile Selassie’s palace while visiting the museum.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Where to Find Authentic Spravka24.info Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Spravka24.info Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Spravka24.info Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Spravka24.info Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Spravka24.info Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019